your kindness can save lives
How to help
donating essential supplies
We have been overwhelmed by the generosity of the community who has allowed us to not only fill our 40 seater bus with supplies, but an additional three arctic trucks over the past number of weeks! We would like to thank each and every person who took the time to bring us the supplies that will make such a difference to so many in Ukraine. A current Essential Supplies list can be found at the following link and all donations are greatly needed and appreciated.
As with the supplies, the offers of accommodation were more than we could have imagined, and happily we have more than enough families who have offered to host people in desperate need of a safe home. If you would like to host a refugee, the Red Cross are taking pledges for accommodation here.
1. Bandage and sterile wound dressings.
(Many people went through some planned operations recently and now they are on the move with not fully healed wounds. For the same reason any single-use medical equipment is desirable.)
2. Sleeping bags
3. Camping or inflatable mattresses
4. Gloves and warm hats for women and children. NEW packed underwear and socks. We cannot accept any clothes from outside this list as they have more than demand requires.
5. Children’s clothes, especially warm winter suits.
6. Flash lights and batteries
7. Waterproof coats
8. Blankets – this is top need at the moment
9. Towels – also in high demand
11. Thermal foil
12. Baby wipes
13. Nappies of all sizes
14. Sanitary napkins of all sizes
15. Tooth brushes and paste.
16. Hair brushes
17. Small pet containers